Custom-Feature: Acid Flow by Abe Viljoen

ACID-FLOW

Abe Viljoen shares with us his latest custom piece in the form of a 7″ Munny entitled “Acid Flow”. The toy was officially unveiled at the Toffie Pop Festival in Cape Town on March 31st, 2012.
"This piece started out as some fun for myself, getting back to my roots in graffiti and letting it come out more heavily in my vinyl work. I was quite happy to be creating a toy with only myself to please, but I must admit I was even happier when it ended up selling before it was even finished!" ~added Abe.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK