Monster Embryos by Taylored Curiosities

MONSTER-EMBRYOS-01

Penny Taylor of Taylored Curiosities has officially begun production of her first ever, fully sculpted, designer toy. Standing 1.2" tall, they look absolutely adorable, well, in a monster-embryo-sorta-way! The bloody-red umbilical is a right touch of color and design accent, IMHO :)

MONSTER-EMBRYOS-02
"Monster Embryos are an older design of mine that were once plush and now I have transformed them into my very own resin figures. Complete with hand painted eyes and hand made umbilical cords, these little guys will be hitting my shop soon. Blue is the first colourway I will release and there will be 15 pieces available." ~mentioned Penny.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK