Custom-Feature: Polar Bear Champ by JFury

polar-bear-champ-jfury

Justin Phillips aka JFury shares with us his custom POLAR BEAR CHAMP - customized from a platform figure from JC Rivera! Besides the pics, this was what Justin had to share about the piece:
"So I had the a fun time working on JC Rivera's Bear Champ platform. I used my usually color palette on this guy and tried to give him a different look. This little guy sold in seconds once I posted him in my store. So who knows you may see some more bear champ collabs from JC and I in the future.Thank you and I hope you like him."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK