Sket-One Does Transformers for The Loyal Subjects

SKETONE_TRANSFORMERS_WIP-01 SKETONE_TRANSFORMERS_WIP-02

SketOne contributes to The Loyal Subjects' TRANSFORMERS line with GRIMLOCK in action! (Autobot-mode though, not Dino-Mode). And then there's Decepticon SOUNDWAVE! Nothing like the "old school" cartoon versions, I have to insist … I am afraid to ask him what there are for (as I'm scared my head will explode with glee) but I reckon they are for tees, and they look good :)

UPDATED: They are for skate-decks! I can breathe a little better now, as i do not collect decks and won't be stressed to try and score them now ... ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK