The Simpsons LEGO Mini Figure Series Arrives May 2014


"The Simpsons Lego Minifigure" series arrives May 4th, in tandem with a special "LEGO Episode" of the popular cartoon series being aired on FOX in the USA. Each blind pack is priced at US$4.00, and as reported by Gizmodo; "It's the first line of licensed LEGO minifigures to be sold in the entire Lego Minifigure series."

I am just being casual about my excitement for this 13th edition of the LEGO series. And while I am not exactly a HUGE fan of The Simpsons, this notion appeals to me greatly ~OMGOMGOMG.O.M.G.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK