Hellboy by Javier Jiménez for Hellboy’s 20th Anniversary Art Show @ Hero Complex Gallery (May 2)

"I chose to do my take on Sword of Storms because I love japanese folk, and because I have the feeling that not many artists will base their work on the animated movies!"
Spanish illustrator Javier Jiménez on his contribution to Hellboy’s 20th Anniversary Art Show opening May 2nd @ Hero Complex Gallery.

Looks like a promotional poster for an animated feature starring Big Red and his adventures in the supernatural orient = So epic, it hurts! AND I LIKE IT! Mhahahahahahaha


UPDATED: Javier's illustration printed on wood by Prints On Wood. Take net that Online Sales will begin Saturday May 3rd at approx. 1pm Pacific time here on www.herocomplexgallery.com (link will be live on Saturday).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK