About That New 18-inch CheTrooper Resin Bust from UrbanMedium

"I've just approved the clay for the 18-inch resin CheTrooper bust (photo attached) that I'm dropping in ATL and NYC this fall. I'll keep sending progress pics and details as the date get's closer."
Shared Derek Fridman from UrbanMedium and I can't wait to see the development this piece! Folks might remember this beret-wearing Argentine Marxist Revolutionarist Ernesto "Che" Guevara x Star Wars' Storm Trooper bust available as a mini 6-inch tall collectible from since back in 2006!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK