Is This The New Storm Trooper helmet for Star Wars Episode 7?

"It's not much, but it's enough. Don't ask how I've seen it, I just have. #episodeVII #starwars #501stlegion #stormtroopers" -IG'd artist Tom Hodges of the drawing he did of the "new" Storm Trooper helmet for Star Wars 7.
And while I am not eager to speculate about the design authenticity (digging the disco-shades tho LOL), my mind is on the sheer number of new TOYS to be made, when SW7 is released! LOL

DISCLAIMER: I had added "contrast" in photoshop to the original image posted above.Click on link to see original in IG.

Source: SlashFilm
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK