WOOT BEAR Gallery Opening & Launch on October 25th


Launching and opening on October 25th, is WOOT BEAR @ 147 Clement Street, San Francisco, California (+1 415-487-9000), where Frank Kozik will be signing, and also be releasing a planned quartet of Woot Bear-exclusives, including these Big Orange Heathrows (edition of 25), and "Mr Treat" vinyls (OMG I Want One). ALSO keep a look out for the shop-front, as painted by Kozik with a distinct Halloween-theme!

Stay tuned to updates and find out more via wootbear.com & Facebook!


Above: Store front before paint/Below: After paint:)

I first heard about the WOOT BEAR gallery in my interview with Frank Kozik at STGCC (which unfortunately remains unedited as yet, my bad), in which his description of the gallery and it's intent, brought about a pretty surprisingly profound excitement in the hobby for me personally, which frankly wishes I could be there in the shop physically, if only for the promise of fun and enrichment for the community to rub off on me, even so little as a tinkle :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK