#LookBack OCTOBER 2014


Traditionally held in July for years, Taipei Toy Festival had since moved their schedule to the exact same weekend as New York Comic Con 2014 (Different timezones notwithstanding, of course), and I had my blog-work cut out for me!

Besides the daily newsery, TOYSREVIL managed to publish it's first ever online issue of I LIKE TOYS fanzine with the Horror Edition celebrating Halloween! Perhaps rudimentary to most folks, but an achievement for me, least working thru the technicality of it all LOL

The year is coming to an end soon, and I brace myself for the last round of frenzy!

Cheers :)
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK