TOYSREVIL Milestone: Best Blog 2011 #TOYSREVILTurns10

WHAT-IS: "In an effort to celebrate the TOYSREVIL-Blog Turning Ten Years Old, I look back at a decade of bloggery and pick 10 x (personal) Milestones (more than the ones I blogged about in 2011 LOL), to share, to reminisce, and to give myself a motivational-booster to continue blogging. Thank you for your indulgence, my dearest readers :)"

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Receiving the "Best Blog" nod in the inaugural Designer Toy Awards 2011, was the perfect booster for me, for surviving Stroke in end-2010. Truthfully I used to "resent" it as I had felt it was a "pity vote" that got me thru, but you know what? I bust my a$$ blogging daily and I deserve this! Hahahaha … well, I need whatever motivation to help push me thru everyday, right? ... It's a real pity though the gold chrome tarnished real quick, otherwise I would've brought it out (at my booths at local events) and displayed it more ... Blame Singapore's humidity, perhaps? :)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: My humble thanks to everyone who had voted for the blog, and it means so much to me as this is a Public Voted Award. Thank you all for reading :)


(Sean Leonard from The Cotton Candy Machine presenting …
my pre-prepared speech was cut-off at the end tho)

The Award Trophy features a character designed by Pete Fowler , and manufactured by Pretty In Plastic.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK