TOYSREVIL Milestone: First Ever Production Toy #TOYSREVILTurns10

WHAT-IS: "In an effort to celebrate the TOYSREVIL-Blog Turning Ten Years Old, I look back at a decade of bloggery and pick 10 x (personal) Milestones (more than the ones I blogged about in 2011 LOL), to share, to reminisce, and to give myself a motivational-booster to continue blogging. Thank you for your indulgence, my dearest readers :)"

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Found documentation for the TOYSREVIL booth for STGCC 2009, during my yearly spring clean for Lunar New Year - and there's loads to be had too! Fill up quite a number of forms, which of course as a hoarder I had kept thru the years (need to rectify that soon…).

Always memorable was launching my first production toy, a TOYSREVIL YOKA - thanks to the generosity of Eddie Yip at adFunture - for which I will always be beholden and grateful to, and had taken for granted, my sincere apologies will never be enough ... and definitely a milestone in the 10 years of TOYSREVIL :)

The TOYSREVIL Edition YOKA was limited to 100pcs and is since OUT OF STOCK in my hoard, with only a scant few left as gifts or future fundraising auction (*hint-hint*).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK