TOYSREVIL's Top Ten Toy-Wants for 2014


I told myself NOT to do up this list, least it came across as if I was trolling for free toys (IT IS NOT, and I very seldom ever ask for "free toys"), a constant annual struggle yet again a "losing-fight" I am content to be saddled with (eh) … As much as I celebrated my Top Ten Toys for 2014 (and Top Twenty Toys), I too need to give due to my wants-but-do-not-have … with this list featuring "production toys" (NOT one-off customs). Presenting TOYSREVIL's TOP TEN TOY-WANTS FOR 2014 - in no specific order:


KOOKIE NO GOOD (STGCC Edition) from Scott Tolleson: Should have grabbed a piece when I first stepped into STGCC, and am still kicking myself hard for it, you have no idea how badly. Would have been my "first" tho … still, I got me a Gold Deadbeet in lieu, so "Thanks, Scott!" :)

A photo posted by cacooca (@cacooca) on


PANDA CLASSIC from Cacooca: Adorable panda in vinyl form. I heart pandas and I have a distant emotional connection to pandas (I used to draw animal characters in comic-strips years go for an ex-gf, and I used a panda to depict myself *blush*). One day I will get one for myself … one day!

A video posted by WOES MARTIN (@woes) on


KILLER DONUT from Aaron "Angrywoebots" Martin X FLABSLAB: Because "panda". And because is killer-cute. 'Nuff Said. What? Can't you see for yourselves how killer-adorable it is?

A photo posted by Jackson Aw (@mightyjaxx) on


LEPUS PELLIS OS OMENTUM from Nychos x Mighty Jaxx: Are you kidding me? Who The Hell Doesn't Want One? OF COURSE with the painted innards, doesn't matter if it's the Black or White Rabbit! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA


BELLA DELAMERE (DEAD OF NIGHT EDITION) from Doktor A x Arts Unknown: Very closely edging out "Mr Pumfrey and his Astounding Mechanised Perambulator", Doktor A's Bella still has my toyheart in sway, with the black with red accented Dead Of Night Edition cutting into my heart's desire… ah. what a beautiful toy-death! And the irony-of-ironies is, Bruce is having a sale on his online shop @ mechtorians.bigcartel.com with discounted pricing on most Bellas, EXCEPT for this particular colorway! *D'OH*

A photo posted by Luke Chueh (@lukechueh) on


BOBA by Luke Chueh x FLABSLAB: Obviously priced beyond my meager abilities … untouchable fruit always tastes awesomesauce, don't they? How can anyone not want this? LOL

A photo posted by Huck Gee (@huckgee) on


PENELOPE MCSTOMPSALOT (BLACK Edition) by Huck Gee: OMFG iWANT! Can never resist "black", much less "mecha in black" and I am gagging like a little bitchboy for one, FML.


WAKANEKO by Javier Jiménez: From drawing to collectible, the all-original WAKANEKO The Yokai Cat looks ever splendid and embodies the spirit of character-creation that endears close and deep in my geek-loving-heart. The OG colorway still looks the best. The different colorways released so far makes me gag to have a TOYSREVIL-Edition run! But still, I desire one for my own collection, either which way LOL

A photo posted by 倫提 塔 (@bananavirus) on


VINYL LOIC by BanaNa ViruS: The toy-lover in me desired it! But my wallet slapped me down hard. And has continued to slap me silly for most if not all of the items in this list. Having seen numerous smaller-sized loics produced by BanaNa ViruS himself, I longed to own one … then I blogged about and saw the upsized version in Metallic Purple, and I lusted for it! THEN, I saw the (Sold Out) Pearl Edition colorway, and I fainted OMG … BUT the multi-colored versions made me go knock my head against the wall, tearful for not being able to afford them ALL … *kok-kok-kok*

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


SUMMER WARS FIGURINE SET from VOLKS: Seen at AFA 2014 at the Volks' booth. Pawed it. Baulked at it's asking price. Walked away indignant at said asking price. Been thinking of it ever since. Poison runs deep in the blood, regardless of hw long ago the set was released … frankly I still would not part with my monies at that price tho, BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T STILL WANT IT! *drools*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK