Ken Ishii's "Extra"by Koji Morimoto of Studio 4°C #throwbackthurday


I have been fascinated by Ken Ishii's music video for his single "EXTRA" - directed by Koji Morimoto of Studio 4°C - with it's particular anime styled moving visuals - images of Koji's design sketches juxtapose alongside the final animated visuals featured here - an inspiration and ever the fab trip down thy memory lane, populated with notions of AKIRA and such awesomeness. Perfect for a #throwbackthursday, methinks!

As amazing is that this MV was dated circa 1995. Two decades, imagine that … I write more about my personal experience with in on I Not Otaku! (where I will be indulging myself more on the J-Pop genre:p).


(Images via www.kojimorimoto.net)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK