Official Trailer for MAD MAX FURY ROAD


The "official main trailer" released for MAD MAX: FURY ROAD was a trailer I did not know I had wanted. But sure as heck as I NEEDED it, for it showed me the glorious way to diesel, flames and death, for which I longed for in a Mad Max movie, pulsing in this generation of required epicness and grandeur. Expending beyond the first teaser - everything seems bigger, everything seems wilder. Everything look like such a lovely, lovely day, indeed!


[ More Screengrabs HERE on FB ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK