Custom-Feature: "Lady Kroenen" Bella Delamere by JonPaul Kaiser

JPK-SAID: "This is a Bella Delamere figure, designed by Dok A and produced by the now defunct Arts Unknown. This was a private commission and my client asked for a Kroenen-inspired piece (from Hellboy) so this is "Lady Kroenen".

The roses were all individually drawn and painted and took way longer than I thought they would take! The photography was by Justin Allfree and I hope you like her!"
Oh but I do JonPaul Kaiser, how could I not love this splendid vision! Meanwhile you folks could also check out my earlier review post of Bella (NOT the custom, but a production piece :p).

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK