Campbell Soup x #StarWars: The Broth Awakens!


I know the "it" thing for Star Wars: The Force Awakens NOW are the toy catalog pics (PLUS the blister carded action figure pics, PLUS the movie poster, I know, I know…), BUT I HAD to post this image of Campbell Soups FIRST, featuring Chewbacca and C3PO (Pic snapped by Ben Goretsky of 3D Retro) - because it simply had to be done, for all intergalactic broth connoisseurs. That is all.

Oh. wait. There's more? I wonder if Sheng Siong supermarkets in Singapore will stock this … heh.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK