Back Online For The Weekend!


The past few days had been fraught with uncertainty and anxiousness, beginning Wednesday night - coming home after a long day in school, and being unable to log-on to the household internet - which persisted till Friday afternoon, where I would be freed up to pursue whatever reasons for the non-connectivity (bearing in mind I am a technological idiot…), all the while reeling from energy spent in classes and mourning the passing of Prince (since finding out this morning) … but thankfully all was sorted before the sun set, giving me a somewhat elated feeling of "TGIF" I had never truly felt for YEARS…

I daren't ask if "you missed me", but I hella missed YOU FOLKS! LOL

And in-between the waiting, I instagrammed a few pics …

Cheers and have a fab weekend ahead, folks!
Andy


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK