Marvel x Netflix Teasers for Luke Cage / Iron Fist / Daredevil / The Defenders

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


MARVEL x Netflix has released a quartet of excitable series to come soon to our google-boxes - featuring LUKE CAGE (last seen in this teaser), IRON FIST, DAREDEVIL Season 3, and THE DEFENDERS (made up of DD, Cage, Danny Rand/Iron Fist, and Jessica Jones) … I think I wet myself a bit four times now … feel free to press PLAY, while I go wear some man-diapers so I can go watch them again and wet myself gloriously LOL





And while "Superheroes" have surely invaded our silver screens, TV Superheroes has been with us for much longer, and is even moreso rabid robust now - what with DC Comics reigning with Arrow / The Flash / Legends of Tomorrow / (and soon) Supergirl, and now Marvel grows out of their Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s "international" adventures, now grounded in the seamier side of NYC … and I CAN.NOT.WAIT!

[ Screengrabs HERE on #iliketeevee ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK